Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ruht-roh


OK, my work schedule has changed and I no longer work the vampire shift. This has severely cut into my afternoon routine. I now have reduced time for running, email, and blogging. But enough about me, lets talk about one of the best cartoons ever, Scooby Doo. I'm not sure but I think aliens are trying to communicate with me.
Because if you remember a few blogs ago, I scrapped the ice off my windshield and it was in the shape of the African continent? Well, while pouring oil and vinegar into a little saucer for dipping bread into,
the head of Shaggy appeared! What can this mean?

Am I really psychic?

Or psychotic?

I better go call Sigmund Freud. Wait...he's dead! That's ok, I'm psychic remember?

If I could just get the voices to take turns...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!

I would send that to 20/20 or something! Remember the pic of Jesus found on someone's piece of toast; well--you get the hint!

Anonymous said...

I think your funky work schedule and your facination with all things spooky has channeled in the psychotic-ness of your mind!

christa jean said...

You are hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of that chain face toy thingy we have where the chain moves around as you shake it and makes all sorts of hilarious face formations.

My grandpa used to collect things he found with faces too. I have one of his pieces of wood with a dog face in it. I think this type of recognition shows uncanny intelligence. SuperDave is brilliant.