Monday, December 29, 2008

Name this photo

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted. In fact with the weather, work load, Christmas, I haven't even kept up with my e-mail. I log on download my mail and log off. I am requesting that everyone stop posting until I have caught up. No, really, I will let you know when I'm ready. No seriously.

As some of you may know, I am a sentimentalist. I save everything I think is important to family history, favorite toy, gift from a loved one, an item that might come in handy some day. It's a curse really. I have had to adopt a strict policy of "if I haven't used it in 5 years, get rid of it." My grandson learned to ride the same bike his Mom learned on.


So, how about giving me a title for this thermomater that doesn't work. See the snow? It's about 25 degres outside. But it's been hanging there since, lets see, 1991? In fact the frame it's mounted on is original to the house when we moved in (1980).

I have a hard time letting go...

What do you think is the best title for this photo?

5 comments:

East<3West said...

I would say; cuarenta el verde!! 40 in the green! I say green meaning in a positive and not negative number--not too sure on how to say negative in spanish. Actually, I'm not to sure I even said that right...Norris's, can you help?!?!?

Anonymous said...

You know, Captain Jack Sparrow kept a compass that didn't point North.

I would title this photo:
40 Degrees North

Yule {b}Log said...

CoolGirl: It's Cuarenta en el verde!

Well, I like to look at that thermometer holding steady at 40 and think that it might be wishing that it were someplace warmer. You know, like "It's 5 o'clock somewhere". So my title for this photo is "It's 40 degrees somewhere"

Yule {b}Log said...

I like Dotbloggers idea.

Anonymous said...

Well this is easy..... 40 degress = beer thirty